The Finca Bathrobe
The Finca Bathrobe - Striped Lemon Yellow
Free shipping & exchanges | Delivery in 3 days
- The wide collar gives the bathrobe a sense of decadent luxury
- Folded-up cuffs with a percale cotton fabric gives the robe a refined look
- The pattern is made with a yarn-dye (two different colored threads)
- 100% extra-long-staple Supima cotton from California, USA
- OEKO-TEX 100 certified
- 700 gsm lightly twisted terry cloth
- Yellow lining on pockets and collar
- The Robe Factory is located in Portugal
- 100% biodegradable packaging made in Portugal
- Free shipping, free returns, and free exchanges
- Don’t love the bathrobe? We’ll take it back within 30 days and issue a full refund
WHY SHOULD YOU INVEST IN A BATHROBE FROM JUNIPER?
Unlike almost all other bathrobes products in the world we use 100% Supima Cotton, the finest cotton in the world, in our bathrobes which make them incredibly soft and is something you will enjoy every day.
At 700 g/sqm these bathrobes are quite heavy which gives you a feeling of being at a luxury spa while they absorb every drop of water easily.
You can feel assured that 92% of our 1000+ reviews are 5 out of 5 stars. However, if you for any reason wouldn't be happy with your purchase within the first 30 days. We will take back the products and issue a full refund.
Let’s face it. Sustainability is complex. It is not just about one thing, it is about a whole host of things. We are doing some thing great, but like for most companies, there is still a lot to improve. To fully appreciate the scope of this work this page is not enough, but we have gathered some useful resources and data points below:
- We have set up 17 principles for responsible production including for example keeping the production 100% vegan, always producing all our products within the EU, and buying raw materials from known origins… Read more
- From the beginning we have always applied a principle of full
traceability where you have the possibility to understand where we gather our raw materials, where in the world they are processed, where we produce them, and finally where they are shipped from… Read more
- In 2022, Juniper won Plaza Interior’s Honorary Award for
Sustainability in home textiles.