The Single Duvet Cover
One single duvet cover.
Lightweight and super smooth against your skin. Sustainably produced in Portugal. Plaza Interior Sustainability Award Winner in textiles 2022.
The Single Duvet Cover Set includes one duvet cover and two pillowcases. It is cut from a thin and breathable, ultra-soft, 500 thread count sateen weave made from 100% Supima-cotton (133 g/sqm). To make life easier, our duvet covers features corner ties to hold your duvet in place.
- The Bed linen Factory is located in Portugal
- OEKO-TEX 100 certified
- 100% extra-long-staple Supima-cotton from California, USA
- Authentic mother of pearl buttons to close the duvet
- Free shipping, exchanges, and returns
- Don’t love the bed linens? We’ll take them back within 30 days and issue a full refund
Your duvet most likely has labels with their size specified, use this to find which size you should buy. Otherwise, if you are not sure about the size we suggest using a yardstick before ordering.
- The duvet covers have authentic mother of pearl buttons and ties in each corner where you can attach your duvet, there are no holes at the top of the duvet.
We spend about one-third of our lives in bed, hence it is important to regularly wash your bed linens so they stay fresh.
- Wash every two weeks
- Wash separately from other laundry and ensure there is sufficient room in the machine
- Wash at 40-60° Celsius at centrifuge ~1000 rpm
- Tumble dry if you want a soft feeling to your sheets
- Hang to dry while still at least a little bit wet to decrease wrinkles
- Iron or mangle to get that hotel feeling
The creative mind behind Juniper
Juniper was started after an amazing experience at a boutique hotel in Mallorca in 2018. Mathilda wanted to bring the same feeling she had experienced at that hotel into her, and other people’s everyday life.
Luxury home goods were indeed already available but an inefficient supply chain had caused inflated prices and value chain transparency was essentially non-existent.
So she decided to start Juniper, only producing goods in the EU, using the finest raw materials available, and always being able to trace them back to the origin to ensure accountability and ultimately sustainability.
Juniper is owned and operated by Mathilda Wibom Westerberg.
So heavenly soft and comfy. The sheets give a lovely feeling, and you get a hotel feeling with these bed linens. Clearly, the best bed linens I've ever slept in!
Very comfy sheets, with that crisp white luxury hotel feeling!
Luxurious feeling. Highly recommend!