The Shower Towel Set
Four shower towels
Nothing feels better than wrapping yourself up in a cozy towel after you get out of the tub or shower, these will be the perfect upgrade you have been longing for.
- 100% extra-long-staple Supima cotton from California, USA
- OEKO-TEX 100 certified
- 700 gsm lightly twisted terry cloth
- 100% biodegradable packaging made in Portugal
- The Towel Factory is located in Portugal
- Free shipping, returns, and exchanges
- Don’t love the towels? We’ll take them back within 30 days and issue a full refund
The size of the shower towel is 70×140 cm.
- Our towels have a soft border on the bottom side with an embroidered logotype on the right-hand corner.
- The shower towel has a hanger; it is placed on the long side of the towel.
- The length of the loops of the terry are somewhere in the middle – they are not short but not super long (to increase durability).
These towels are both super absorbent and quick to dry. Even so, washing your towels regularly is important to have them stay fresh over the long term.
- Wash at least every week
- Wash separately from other laundry and ensure there is sufficient room in the machine
- Wash at 40-60° Celsius at centrifuge ~1000 rpm
- We highly recommend tumble drying until close to dry
- Hang to dry while still a little bit wet to decrease wrinkles
World's finest cotton
Produced in Portugal
In a family owned factory
Try at home
For 30 days
Why invest in towels from Juniper?
Unlike almost all other towels in the world we use 100% Supima Cotton, the finest cotton in the world, in our towels which make them incredibly soft and is something you will enjoy every day.
At 700 g/sqm these towels are quite heavy which gives you a feeling of being at a luxury spa while they absorb every drop of water easily.
You can feel assured that 92% of our 1000+ reviews are 5 out of 5 stars. However, if you for any reason wouldn't be happy with your purchase within the first 30 days. We will take back the products and issue a full refund.
The creative mind behind Juniper
Juniper was started after an amazing experience at a boutique hotel in Mallorca in 2018. Mathilda wanted to bring the same feeling she had experienced at that hotel into her, and other people’s everyday life.
Luxury home goods were indeed already available but an inefficient supply chain had caused inflated prices and value chain transparency was essentially non-existent.
So she decided to start Juniper, only producing goods in the EU, using the finest raw materials available, and always being able to trace them back to the origin to ensure accountability and ultimately sustainability.
Juniper is owned and operated by Mathilda Wibom Westerberg.
Progress towards our principles of responsible production
Juniper has set out 17 principles of responsible production and for each product we assess how far we have gotten in progressing towards those principles. The 17 principles are aggregated into three scores ranging 0 to 100.
Animal welfare and Biodiversity
Factories, supply chain, and packaging
Durability, Climate, and Reusing & Recycling
- Juniper commits to a strictly vegan choice of raw materials
- Juniper will strive to prevent and reduce the overall negative impact on biodiversity
- Juniper will make selected financial contributions to promote biodiversity
- Juniper will only contract tier-1 factories within the EU
- Juniper will account for all tier 2/3 factories in its value chain
- Juniper will strive to champion fair pay, inclusion, and diversity in its value chain
- Juniper will never use air freight as part of its supply chain
- Juniper will strive to minimize logistical distance in its value chain
- Juniper will strive to cut out middlemen in its value chain
- Juniper will strive to create the most durable product possible
- Juniper will provide care and revamping instructions to extend product life
- Juniper will strive to minimize carbon dioxide emissions as part of its supply chain
- Juniper will make selected financial contributions to promote climate positive action
I have bought towels from the same premium brand for years, and then I tried Juniper, and these are great. They feel the same after multiple washings, which also makes them stand out from their competitors. We will only be buying these moving forward.
Hotel quality and great material! These towels get better with each use and wash. Would recommend to anyone.
Great quality and design! I can promise you that you will not go back to any other towels after using these. Nice work Juniper!
Frequently asked questions
Still uncertain? Find the answers here
How does Juniper towels differ from “regular” towels?
The vast majority of towels are created from long-staple cotton, we create ours from 100% Supima extra-long-staple cotton. In other words, we use better raw materials.
From this superior raw material, we create a 700 g/sqm terry. This isn’t unique, you’ll find a similar weight with other premium brands. But the combination of the best cotton in the world and a heavy terry is amazing. The towels are so soft you’ll almost look forward to stepping out of the shower in the morning. But just almost, in all honesty.
What is Supima cotton and how is it better for me?
Not all kinds of cotton are equal. Supima and regular cotton are, in fact, two different and distinct species of cotton. The most common type of cotton grown worldwide typically has a fiber length of only about 1 inch, whereas Supima cotton’s fiber averages 1.5 inches. Shorter fibers produce yarns that are rougher and subject to pilling on the surface of the product, while longer fibers contribute to strength and softness.
Supima cotton is grown at 500 primarily family-owned farms mainly located in California. It represents less than 1% of cotton grown worldwide and is the most expensive widely commercially available cotton in the world due to its high-quality standards and commitment to sustainable farming.