The Sheet Set
The Sheet Set includes a flat or fitted sheet and two pillowcases. It is cut from a thin and breathable, ultra-soft, 500 thread count sateen weave made from 100% Supima-cotton (133 g/sqm). This is the perfect set if you want to experiment with new colors or want to try Juniper bed linens for the first time.
- 100% Climate compensated from seed to your doorstep
- 100% extra-long-staple Supima-cotton from California, USA
- Free shipping, exchanges, and returns
- Don’t love the bed linens? We’ll take them back within 30 days and issue a full refund
Your pillow and mattress most likely have labels with their size specified, use this to find which size you should buy. Otherwise, if you are not sure about the size we suggest using a yardstick before ordering.
- Our pillowcases have envelope closures so the pillow is tucked in and out of sight for a finished look when making the bed.
- Sheets are offered as flat or fitted. If you opt for a flat sheet it should be at least 60 cm wider than your mattress. Fitted sheets should match your mattress proportions.
We spend about one-third of our lives in bed, hence it is important to regularly wash your bed linens so they stay fresh.
- Wash every two weeks
- Wash separately from other laundry and ensure there is sufficient room in the machine
- Wash at 40-60° Celsius at centrifuge ~1000 rpm
- Tumble dry if you want a soft feeling to your sheets
- Hang to dry while still at least a little bit wet to decrease wrinkles
- Iron or mangle to get that hotel feeling
What other customers are saying
Wonderful sheets. Incredibly soft and comfortable!
I have never slept in anything better!