The Crib Set
One sheet, one duvet cover, and one pillowcase
Lightweight and super smooth against your skin. Sustainably produced in Portugal. Plaza Interior Sustainability Award Winner in textiles 2022. Do like 251+ others and buy The Crib Set.
These sheets fit beautifully in a standard crib and are recommended for three months and up. It is cut from a thin and breathable, ultra-soft, 500 thread count sateen weave made from 100% Supima-cotton (133 g/sqm).
- The Bed linen factory is located in Portugal
- 100% extra-long-staple Supima-cotton from California, USA
- OEKO-TEX 100 certified
- Free shipping, exchanges, and returns
- If your baby doesn’t love the bed linens? We’ll take them back within 30 days and issue a full refund
Unlike other bedding at Juniper, there are no corner ties or buttons on The Crib Set to avoid any risk to your child.
- Fitted sheet for a 60 x 120 cm mattress
- Duvet cover for a 100 x 130 cm duvet
- Pillowcase for a 55 x 35 cm pillow
A baby spends about half their time in bed, hence it is important to regularly wash the bed linens so they stay fresh.
- Wash every week or as needed
- Wash separately from other laundry and ensure there is sufficient room in the machine
- Wash at 40-60° Celsius at centrifuge ~1000 rpm
- Tumble dry for the softest possible feeling for your baby
- Hang to dry while still at least a little bit wet to decrease wrinkles
- Iron or mangle if you want your baby to get used to living at a luxury hotel
The creative mind behind Juniper
Juniper was started after an amazing experience at a boutique hotel in Mallorca in 2018. Mathilda wanted to bring the same feeling she had experienced at that hotel into her, and other people’s everyday life.
Luxury home goods were indeed already available but an inefficient supply chain had caused inflated prices and value chain transparency was essentially non-existent.
So she decided to start Juniper, only producing goods in the EU, using the finest raw materials available, and always being able to trace them back to the origin to ensure accountability and ultimately sustainability.
Juniper is owned and operated by Mathilda Wibom Westerberg.
My baby loves to sleep in her bed linens! So soft against her body. 10 out of 10!
The bed linens are super soft, and our baby seems to love them!
So cozy, silky, and soft!