SUMMARY ON HOW JUNIPER PROCESSES YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION:
- To the extent necessary to handle and deliver your order.
- To provide offers and inspiration for you. Both through newsletters and targeted marketing, customized marketing in social media, as well as online and offline.
- To communicate with you and answer your questions.
- To ask you about Juniper and your experience of us.
- To remind you of an abandoned “shopping cart”.
- To create and maintain a customer account (including features such as favorites).
- To comply with laws and regulations (e.g. consumer and accounting law).
You have multiple rights under the Data Protection Act. For example, you are always entitled to object to marketing. You can also read how you can influence our processing of your personal data.
You are always welcome to contact us at email@example.com if you have any questions or concerns about how we handle your personal information or send us regular mail at Juniper of Sweden AB, Birger Jarlsgatan 69, 113 56 Stockholm.
WHAT IS PERSONAL DATA AND WHAT PERSONAL DATA DO WE PROCESS?
Personal data are all kinds of information that can be linked directly or indirectly to a person. Examples of personal data are name, social security number, address, e-mail address, phone number, image, purchase history, etc.
Processing of personal data concerns all handling of the data, such as collection, processing, modiﬁcation, storage, reading, extradition or deletion.
WHO IS RESPONSIBLE FOR HANDLING YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
Juniper of Sweden AB, with organization number 559170-1072, is responsible for processing your personal information. Please note that our payment service providers, such as Klarna and PayPal, process personal information that they collect from our site when you conduct purchases and they are responsible for their processing.
WHEN DO WE PROCESS YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
- Juniper collects and processes personal information about you when you visit juniperofsweden.com, add products to your customer basket or, for example, complete a purchase. We collect information about how to integrate with our site, such as which links you click and which products you have shown interest in.
- Juniper collects and processes personal information when communicating with you. For example, if you contact us with a concern or feedback, sign up for our newsletter or interact with us on Social Media channels.
- For all customers, we also store and manage personal data related to previous purchases.
Ta bort cookies på en MAC:
WHAT PERSONAL DATA DO WE PROCESS ABOUT YOU?
Personal data we process for customers that have subscribed for newsletters
- IP address and information about the site browsing behaviour
Personal data we process for customers that have created an account and started an order
- Email address
- IP address and information about the site’s browsing behaviour
- First name
- Phone number
- Ordering Information
Personal data we process in our support channels and marketing channels
- Email address
- First name
- Facebook Account
- Other personal information needed to assist in customer affairs
WHY DO WE PROCESS THE PERSONAL DATA ABOUT YOU?
Juniper collects and processes your personal information for the following purposes:
- To fulﬁl our responsibility for you as a user of our web pages, services, or products.
- To support you with problems with our web pages, services, or products.
- To improve our web pages, services, or products.
- To communicate about updates and promotions via email, phone or text messages.
- To collect and do customer, marketing, or other types of analysis.
- To prevent fraud.
- To comply with applicable laws and regulations.
- To comply with legal obligations, such as keeping records for reporting or VAT reporting to comply with local financial regulations
- In order to meet our legitimate interests, such as tracking website behavior, interactions, and user interests in our information, products, and services.
Note that Juniper does not handle sensitive personal data, such as ﬁnancial information, health information, religious beliefs, etc.
HOW LONG DO WE STORE YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
WHO CAN WE SHARE YOUR PERSONAL DATA WITH?
We sometimes share information, including personal information, with certain recipients to perform the treatments described above. We never sell your information to anyone without your permission. Those we may share your information with are:
Payment service providers
To manage payments through the site, we use different payment service providers. The payment service provider, such as Klarna or PayPal, is then responsible for the processing of your personal information and has separate terms that apply to them. Information about their terms and conditions of handling of personal data is provided when you choose which payment method you want to use on the site.
In order for us to reimburse our partners for trafﬁc driven to us through their channels, we share information with our partners such as order number and purchase price. The data is shared for that purpose only, and is not sold or shared further.
We may transfer your personal information to others, such as authorities, if required by law or as part of an investigation if we deem the information to be relevant for law enforcement to solve crimes of any nature.
Transfers outside the EU
Some service or payment service providers may be outside the EEA. We never transmit data outside the EEA without taking appropriate security measures.
Right of access
You are entitled to receive information about what personal data about yourself that Juniper uses, including the purposes, recipients, or categories of recipients to which the personal data has been provided or disclosed, as well as a copy of the personal data being processed. It is of course free of charge to get this information. For any additional copies that you request, Juniper of Sweden AB may charge a reasonable fee to cover the administrative costs. Please note that if you request access to your personal information, we may request further information about you to enable effective handling of the request and to provide the personal information to the correct person.
Right to rectiﬁcation
You are entitled to have incorrect personal information about you corrected. You can also correct incorrect or incomplete information about yourself.
Right to deletion
You are entitled to have your personal data deleted without undue delay if any of the following conditions apply:
- If the data is no longer needed for the purposes for which they were processed.
- If your treatment is based solely on your consent and you revoke your consent.
- If the treatment is for direct marketing and you oppose that the data is processed for this purpose.
- If you oppose data processing that takes place after you have shown an interest and there are no legitimate reasons that weigh heavier than your interest.
- If the personal data has been processed illegally.
Juniper may, however, refuse to comply with a request for deletion when processing personal data for the following reasons:
- To exercise the right to freedom of opinion and information.
- To fulfill a legal obligation.
- In order to determine, enforce, or defend legal claims.
In these cases, we ensure that the personal data we process or are required to store are no longer used for other purposes.
Right to object
You are entitled to object to the processing of your personal data at any time based on Juniper’s legitimate interests. In that case, we will no longer be able to process your personal data unless we can demonstrate legitimate reasons that weigh heavier than your interests or whether the treatment is for the purpose of determining, exercising, or defending legal claims.
Right to limit treatment
You are entitled to require that our processing of your personal data be restricted if any of the following apply:
- You contest the correctness of personal data for a time that allows us to check if the personal information is correct.
- The processing is illegal and you oppose the removal of personal data and instead request a restriction of their use.
- We no longer need personal data for the purposes of the treatments, but you need them to determine, enforce, or defend legal claims and request that we not delete them.
- If you have objected to the processing of your personal data, you may request a limitation of treatment for the time we need to check whether our legitimate reasons weigh heavier than your legitimate reasons for termination of treatment.
If the treatment has been restricted in accordance with any of the above options, we may only process, in addition to storing, the personal data with your consent or treat them to determine, claim or defend legal claims or to protect any other natural or legal person’s rights.
Data Portability: You have the right to have the personal data transferred to us or another person responsible for data, in cases where the treatments are based on your consent or on an agreement where you are a party. Another condition is that the transfer is technically possible.
Right to ﬁle a complaint with a supervisory authority: You have the right to or obtain information about how to exercise your rights or to lodge complaints regarding the processing of your personal data by contacting the supervisory authority in your home country.